Friday, August 29, 2014

Anime

So this week in geekery, we’ll talk about anime. Why? Because it’s as amazing as it is awesome.
First the definition of anime: Anime is a term for Japanese animation.
Topics are generally important within anime, or topics are briefly touched by interactions and conversations made by characters in the show. Children shows aren’t as picky in revealing things that need discussed and are normally used for entertainment (they can’t handle the things we older people can). There are many different genres incorporated in different anime. Those included most often are as follows: comedy, action, romance, and drama. There was another listed, but I’d rather not touch that, as I myself strictly stick to action/romance.
Japanese culture is incorporated greatly in Japanese anime. Houses and even transportation is different than what we see daily here in the United States. I think it’s nice to see different things and have my eyes opened to ways that differ than what I am used to.
Now I don’t know what the difference in preference is, but there are two different ways to watch Japanese anime here: either English subbed or dubbed. I prefer dubbed anime, that way I can actually watch what is actually happening instead of focusing on words.
That’s all I have for now. If you are interested in some more information click here.

Have a great Labor Day weekend (and stay safe!).

I will leave you with this!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment